- OES-19 - Pivoting Boom Arm Technical Data
- OES-20 - Pivoting Crane Arms Swivel Boom Extensions BA/SB/PAC Static Pressure
- OES-23 - Pivoting Articulated Crane Series: PAC
- OES-24 - Pivoting Articulated Crane Crane Arm Using Hose & Balancer - Series: PAC
- OES-25 - Pivoting Articulated Crane Arm - Using 24" Round Hood Series: PAC
- OES-26 - Pivoting Articulated Crane Arm & Swivel Boom Wall Bracket
Swivel Booms and PAC's (Pivoting Articulated Crane) offer extended reach and versatility for overhead building exhaust needs. The swivel boom is a rigid, one-piece extension (7’, 10’, 13’), while the crane arm (10’, 15’, 20’) articulates at a mid-point and provides additional range of motion.
Custom lengths and configurations are available.
Featured Case Study
Fillmore Equipment Company
Dave Timmerman, from Fillmore Equipment Co, needed a solution to vent John Deere equipment he sells and services at his new location.Learn More