Underground Exhaust Systems are offered as a self-storing assembly. The self-storing systems have the “flex drops” stored under the floor in the ductwork. Benefits include: self-contained hose assembly; lay-flat door, flush with shop floor in open position; eliminates need for hose drops from the shop ceiling; 3000 Series Hose features heavy convolutions and is no-crush neoprene type hose. Applications include: auto dealerships, motorcycle shops, light/heavy equipment repair, garage settings, anywhere an overhead system is not practical.
- UES-1 - Underground Systems Self Storing, Vehicle Extraction
- UES-2 - Underground Systems Self Storing, Vehicle Extraction
- UES-3 - Underground Systems Floor Outlet - Self Storing Assembly
- UES-5 - Underground Systems Floor Outlet - Self Storing Assembly & Plug-in Type
- UES-6 - Underground Systems Hose Guide Used for Flexible Hose
- UES-7 - Underfloor Refuse Clean Out Series: REFCO