MONOXIRAIL Systems, with Welding Source Capture Arms, provide versatile air cleaning solutions in industrial environments.
The ALU models are geared for higher air volumes and larger equipment.
The Systems are available for use with 15000 Internal Support Arm, 15000-TT Tube Type Arm, and 15320 Telescopic Arm.
Welding Source Capture Arm Overview:
Monoxivent arms provide safe and versatile solutions. The systems eliminate welding smoke, dust, and other hazardous airborne particulate. The arms feature adjustable friction joints, extended range of motion, and easy articulation.
ALU Product Overview:
Aluminum extruded extraction rail with sealing lips and mounting profiles to carry movable extraction trolleys. The extraction rail can be used with arms, hose reels, and fully flexible hose systems. The ALU (150/250) modular concept caters for a wide range of applications and workplace environments. Straight-forward assembly, robust design with low pressure losses. Specification includes all necessary seals, clips, and brackets.
Welding/Maintenance Shops, Trade Schools, Training/Union Halls, other Industrial Shop Environments, Lab Environments
- N-1 - General Information
- N-3 - NORFI Products Monoxirail Welding Arms
- N-6 - NORFI Products ALU150 Rail
- N-7 - NORFI Products ALU250 Rail
- N-8 - NORFI Products NORFI Technorail Extraction Trolley
- N-10 - NORFI Products NORFI ALU150/250 Extraction Trolley
- N-11 - NORFI Products NORFI ALU150/250 Extraction Trolley