ROCK ISLAND, IL – UnderDuct-VE, by Monoxivent, has received International Code Council (ICC) certification to meet building code as outlined in IMC 510.8. UnderDuct-VE is the only non-metallic vehicle exhaust duct to meet the standard. The ICC approval begins Nov. 1, 2014.
“Monoxivent has performed extensive testing on this product to ensure its’ longevity and seamless match-up with our source capture product line,” said Jim Wischhusen, Monoxivent FRP Manager.
UnderDuct-VE is a corrosion resistant underfloor exhausting duct rated to 325-degrees F. The duct does not need concrete encasement. The duct’s smooth bore allows for more efficient airflow and less pressure drop, making it the perfect match with Monoxivent’s traditional underground Source Capture exhaust equipment – providing a “1 Source Solution.”
About UnderDuct: UnderDuct by Monoxivent provides the most versatile and cost effective Underground Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic Duct (FRP) on the market. UnderDuct provides a wide range of solutions for the most demanding environments to standard layouts. UnderDuct goes to market throughout the US and Canada with an experienced team of representatives. UnderDuct, recently, received the “Editor’s Choice” recognition, from US Builders Review, at the 2014 Greenbuild Expo. To learn more visit www.fiberglass-duct.com.
- 1 Source Solution for Vehicle Exhaust Removal and Underground FRP Duct
- Corrosion Resistant to Exhaust Gas and Condensate
- Corrosion Resistant to Ground Conditions
- Heat Tested to 325°F, Excursions to 400°F+
- Approved for Direct Burial, no concrete encasement required
- One stop shopping for complete ICC approved Underground Vehicle Exhaust System
- VE Duct will not leak, when installed properly. In fact, the duct is designed to withstand both high water table conditions and wash water run-off