Application Spotlight Location:
HVA Products, Inc. - Mequon, WI
Norfi Technorail – 20 meter – Qty. 2 & 12.5 meter – Qty. 5
Series 11000 Drops connected to trolleys – 20’ of 6” Series 4000 hose – Qty. 14
TCA-6 Adapter w/ Vise Grip
CBS – Control Box Starter – Qty. 2
Monoxivent along with HVA Products, Inc. recently supplied the Fiserv Forum located in Milwaukee, WI with a Norfi exhaust system to be used on buses and semi-trucks.
The Norfi system consists of exhaust rails that travel parallel to where the vehicles are parking allowing flexibility to connect the hoses to a variety of vehicles. The exhaust air is captured through hoses and travels inside the rail channel to be evacuated outside.
The rail systems were installed in two locations within the arena, five of the rails (12.5 meters) were installed where the majority of the trucks are unloaded. The other two rails (20 meters) were located in the players parking area for loading of buses and extra truck parking.
About Fiserv Forum:
• Opened Aug. 26, 2018 in downtown Milwaukee
• $524 million arena located on Vel R. Phillips Avenue and Juneau Avenue
• Naming Rights Partner: Fiserv Inc.
• Founding Partners: BMO Harris Bank, Fiserv Inc., Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin, Johnson Controls, Miller Brewing Co.
• Project Manager/Bucks Representatives: ICON Venue Group
• Construction Manager: Mortenson Construction; Architects: Populous (lead), Eppstein Uhen Architects (based in Wisconsin) and HNTB (based in Wisconsin); Mechanical Engineer: M-E Engineers, Structural Engineer: HNTB and Walter P. Moore
• First new sports and entertainment arena in Wisconsin since 2002
• Public-private partnership
• Wisconsin Center District is the owner of the venue; Milwaukee Bucks are master lease-holders
• 730,000 square-feet
Click here for PDF